List of Banks that are CONFIRMED to work with Direct Connect AND Bill Payments

Options
Hello,

I am a returning user to Quicken using Mac '17. I want to enable the Quicken Direct Connect to allow bill payment right out of the Quicken App. Looking at the list here:

https://www.intuit.com/content/dam/intuit/intuitcom/partners/documents/financial-institution/icom-partners-ofx-fi-list-quicken-mac.pdf

It seems like there are a lot of banks that support Direct Connect. I contacted one bank listed as supporting Direct Connect and they told me it doesn't do bill-pay. I then opened another account at e-trade (which supports Direct Connect, and where I have a brokerage account) and after multiple calls and emails with customer service there no one knows what I am talking about...they all show me to the web connect.

Can anyone give the name of a big-name bank that they are currently (and sucessfully) using direct connect to pay bills? I don't want to go through this by trial and error - opening and then having to close multiple accounts.

Thanks!

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We are using Chase - but over on the PC side - not sure on the MAC side -
    It really comes down to a bank that offers an online bill payment via their online website AND has Quicken support for Direct Connect AND you can use for Bill Payment...

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.