Expense Total Incorrect

This discussion was created from comments split from: Expense Total Incorrect.

Comments

• Lans Rothfusz
    Lans Rothfusz Member ✭✭
    It's baaaack!! Same problem as two years ago. (Now on Quicken 2020, R24.11, Build 27.1.24.11) My columns for income/expense actuals and differences don't sum correctly. The budget column does, thankfully. See attached figures of my Quicken report and an Excel comparison using the same figures. Even when I subtract the total Budget from the total Actual (A-B in the Excel sheet), the resulting difference is wrong. When I select "All Accounts," as volvogirl suggested, it is even worse. Such a basic operation and yet so wrong. What is going on?
  • Hello Lans,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you have not already done so, you may consider performing a Validate and Repair on your Quicken data file, following the steps available here.

If the issue persists, I suggest contacting Support directly for more in-depth troubleshooting. Support has access to tools and information that the Community does not have, and will work with you towards resolving this.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.