Issue on Scheduled Bills and Icon on Account List - Not matching up

Options
On accounts list on left side of screen there is a small clock (tasks to perform) next to some accounts. For this instance it's a reminder for a credit card to pay.

I open the task and I am finding a bill reminder for the same bill is showing up for multiple accounts. I tried to delete all the reminder and set is up and it's showing on multiple accounts when it should be one account.

I tried to repair my data file and it comes back clean and problem still exists.

Not sure what is happening or how to fix.

Best Answer

• BRETTB
    BRETTB Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Ok I think I might know the Issue. So when I click on the Task Icon and it says there is a task which I click on. I'm taken to the "Bill & Income" Tab to the "Income and Transfers" sub tab. Says "All Accounts" and there is nothing there. But if I click on the "Bills" sub tab I see the Item that needs paid, which is what I want.

So what I would like to be done is taken to the "Bills" sub tab vs the" Income and Transfers" sub tab.

How can I change this behavior?

Update - I have to combine the "Bills, Income and Transfers" now working how I would expect.

Answers

• BRETTB
    BRETTB Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Ok I think I might know the Issue. So when I click on the Task Icon and it says there is a task which I click on. I'm taken to the "Bill & Income" Tab to the "Income and Transfers" sub tab. Says "All Accounts" and there is nothing there. But if I click on the "Bills" sub tab I see the Item that needs paid, which is what I want.

So what I would like to be done is taken to the "Bills" sub tab vs the" Income and Transfers" sub tab.

How can I change this behavior?

Update - I have to combine the "Bills, Income and Transfers" now working how I would expect.
This discussion has been closed.