Mobile & Web on PC sync to iPhone

I was just told by a Quicken support person that Quicken did not support iPhone syncing with the PC version of Quicken (Year 2020; Version R24.11, Build 27.1.24.11). I say this is ridiculous and most likely wrong. Anyone?

I have been using Quicken on my desktop PC for about a year and called in to start syncing with both the web and my iPhone. She said I can't use the iPhone because it will corrupt my data file unless I'm using the Mac version of Quicken. Seriously????

Thanks for answering

Best Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    The CC agent is incorrect. Quicken Mobile on an iPhone will sync with Quicken on a Windows PC.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @DR806,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and share your experience regarding this issue, although I apologize for any frustration you may be experiencing.

I've taken the liberty of reviewing this interaction that you had with Support, and would like to apologize for the misinformation that was provided to you. 

I have forwarded these details to a Supervisor and the Agent will be followed up with accordingly and coaching will be provided.

To clarify, as @Greg_the_Geek mentioned above, a Quicken for Windows data file, as well as a Quicken for Mac data file, is compatible with the Quicken Mobile App across all current Android and iOS devices. 

Please let us know if there is anything more that I or the Community may be able to assist you with.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie 

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    The CC agent is incorrect. Quicken Mobile on an iPhone will sync with Quicken on a Windows PC.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @DR806,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and share your experience regarding this issue, although I apologize for any frustration you may be experiencing.

I've taken the liberty of reviewing this interaction that you had with Support, and would like to apologize for the misinformation that was provided to you. 

I have forwarded these details to a Supervisor and the Agent will be followed up with accordingly and coaching will be provided.

To clarify, as @Greg_the_Geek mentioned above, a Quicken for Windows data file, as well as a Quicken for Mac data file, is compatible with the Quicken Mobile App across all current Android and iOS devices. 

Please let us know if there is anything more that I or the Community may be able to assist you with.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie 

• DR806
    DR806 Member ✭✭
    Thank you to both @Greg_the_Geek and @Quicken_Natalie!
This discussion has been closed.