Quicken completely locks up when I try to activate online services

Today, after the most recent software update, Quicken started complaining that it couldn't connect to one of my checking accounts because "the request was invalid". I tried deactivating online services. But now when I try to reactivate them, I get a popup window that is empty, and it has an empty "Ok" button, and it is impossible to close. Even using the Windows task manager won't kill Quicken at this point, because it claims it is "Not Responding". The only solution is to kill the entire Quicken process tree or reboot my computer. In the meantime, I *still* can't reactive my online services to the checking account. I also tried re-adding the checking account as a new account, but the same "empty window" occurs.


This discussion has been closed.