Charles Schwab Brokerage and Stock Options

I'm curious if anyone has been able to effectively download and track options from Schwab.   Below are a call and a put, part of a collar on some shares of Apple stock that I have at Schwab.  When I downloaded these options, I received an "unrecognized security" message in each instance.  

There is one "unit," whereas my option downloads from Fidelity and TD Ameritrade (and Wells Fargo Advisors before that) always download as 100 units, consistent with how these securities are priced.  I don't trade a lot of options with Schwab, and I guess I can live with the inability to readily reconcile and price these holdings, but I'm curious if anyone else has had good experiences with Schwab and traded options.   

Quicken 2017 Windows (R19.8)

Quicken for Windows subscription.  Quicken user since 1990.   

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Maikeer

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still experiencing issues with a "unrecognized security" message in Quicken and haven't already, I would recommend reviewing the steps available here that has helped other Users resolve this error message previously.

Please let us know how it goes and if the error is continuing to occur or if the steps provided also resolve this issue for you.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.