How do I open the "Address Book"?

I upgraded to the "Quicken Starter Edition" and do not see how to open it now.

Thank You in advance :)

Best Answer

Answers

  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Hi @iron9999,

    Here's how:

    1) Go to the Tools menu - top upper left of the screen and click on it.
    2) Scroll down to the 4th item from the bottom - "Address Book" and click on it
    3) Address Book will open up.

    That's It - but if you don't see Address Book on the list it may be a feature not provided in your version.


                           Quicken H&B-Subscription - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    I just checked in Starter Edition, Addressbook is NOT on ANY menu.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    iron9999 said:
    I upgraded to the "Quicken Starter Edition" and do not see how to open it now.
    How did you "upgrade" to Starter Edition - considering there are no Quicken versions below the extremely basic Starter Edition.
    EDIT .... oops ... missed seeing it - never have used it -
    I would suspect that the feature of having an "address book" would be related to the top end version - like Quicken Home & Business -

    Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    ps56k said:
    I would suspect that the feature of having an "address book" would be related to the top end version - like Quicken Home & Business -
    The address book has been available in Deluxe and above since forever.

    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 21H1
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    GeoffG said:
    ps56k said:
    I would suspect that the feature of having an "address book" would be related to the top end version - like Quicken Home & Business -
    The address book has been available in Deluxe and above since forever.

    OOPS - The things you learn here - never used it - running R24.14 Deluxe



    Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
This discussion has been closed.