wont install

Options
I can't get my quicken to open to the current date. I filled in 2019, closed it and now it reverts back to 2015

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I assume that you mean your Data if showing 2015 ... and not the Q program itself.
    If so, and it's showing 2015 is a single (or few) accounts, have you tried clicking on the DATE column header (twice if necessary) until the oldest date is at the top of the account register and the newest at the bottom?  Repeat in other registers, as necessary.
    If that doesn't do the trick, could you have opened an older Q file by mistake?  If so, click FILE, and see if there are other Q data files that you can try?
    OR, click FILE, Backup and Restore, Restore from Backup file and see if there's a recent Q backup that you can restore from.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't get my quicken to open to the current date. I filled in 2019, closed it and now it reverts back to 2015
    I guess we need a little more clarification and details about what you are talking about -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @ginasalomon ,

See this procedure:  https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7844658/installing-reinstalling-windows-quicken-subscription-editions

When done your Quicken Version will be Quicken 2020 R24.14 .

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

This discussion has been closed.