How do I change the amount of a repeating online payment that does not appear in my repeating online

Options
Every month My bank sends a check to my church for the same amount. I want to change the amount, but there is no such payment shown in my repeating online payment window. I have changed the version of windows I am using since the payments were started could that be part of the problem? In any case, I need help. As it stands now I am unable to either change or stop the monthly payments.
Currently, I am using Quicken 2020 Version R24.11 Build 27.1.24.11. Any help will be appreciated.

Victor

Best Answer

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HI@Victor Roush,

You may be able to take a different approach - try this:

1) First open the Online Payee List - Go to Tools > Online Payee List > Enter;
    2) Page Down in the list and highlight the Payee (the Church);
    3) With the Ctrl key held down - press the Delete Button at the bottom of the page;
    4) Click "OK" in the pop-up box to confirm.

Let me know how this goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Victor Roush
    Victor Roush Member ✭✭
    Options
    When I tried that I got the message "Quicken cannot delete an online payee for which there are repeating online payments. Delete and repeating or scheduled online payments that use this payee, then delete the payee. What I need to do is to change the amount of the online repeating payment.
This discussion has been closed.