When I run a report with graph, graph version of report flashes up and then goes to non-graph report

Options
I created a report that has the pie chart and report name on the Reports and Graphs window under My Saved Reports. When I go to run it, I click on "show graph" but the graph report pops up for a split second and then disappears. It is immediately replaced with a non-graphical report.

By graphical report, I mean it has a pie chart at the top and each category has a little column chart icon. When you click on the column chart icon, you get a monthly column chart of the transactions in that category.

By non-graphical report, I mean it only shows data and no graph icons or pie chart.
Tagged:

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this saved report was saved in an earlier version of Quicken first bring up the report, then click the gear icon to open the Customize dialog. If there's a blue Reset Columns button in the dialog's Display tab, click it and see if that resolves the issue.
    Be sure to save the report again, to replace the old saved copy.
    Not working?
    Create a fresh report of the same type, customize it and, if that works, save it, replacing the old saved copy.

Still not working?

Let's try some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

This discussion has been closed.