In Bill Tracking, how to set the frequency of a bill to 2 months?

Options
2 months is not a pull down option. Can this be changed another waY/

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Hugh
    Quicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello dp599,
    Yes, you can set up a Bill Reminder for a bill that occurs every two months.

From the screen shot above, you can the Bills & Income tab, then click the "+" symbol at the upper right hand of your screen (not shown in the screen capture above) > select Manual Bill, which give you the Add Bill Reminder pop-up box. 
    In the Add Bill Reminder pop-up box, in blue text, click on "(change)"

Clicking on "(change)" will give you the secondary popup box (seen at the top of this screen, in white) - change the payment "How often" to Monthly, then change the "Every" to 2, and be sure to also change to day of the month.

In the screen capture above, the Bill Reminder would then remind you to pay a bill to someone named "Test Test Test" monthly, every 2 months, on the 31st day of the month. The syntax is not standard English, but in terms of computer code, the above example is correct, and this does meet your goal.

If you need additional help setting up the new Quicken Bill Manager, please see this article.
    If need be, you are welcome to contact support directly for additional help.
  • Quicken Hugh
    Quicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dp599 - Very sorry, I overlooked that you are working on a Mac. Yes, I posted the Win version answer to your question.
    @RickO Thanks for Mac version of the answer!  :)
  • dp599
    dp599 Member
    Options
    Thanks Hugh, No problem. Its just another adventure. Not that I don't have the time since I'm under Stay at Home orders. :-/
This discussion has been closed.