Updating login credentials for checking account

Options
I need to change the login credentials (userid & password) for a checking account. I am currently able to download transactions, but in the current login credentials will be deleted from the bank system. I need to update the userid & password for the OneStep Update to download transactions. How do I do that? I only see the option to change the password.

Best Answer

• Bob_L
    Bob_L SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I would discontinue downloading for that bank/account, and then add it back in again after the credentials have been changed at the bank.  Right click the account in the account bar and choose edit/delete account.  Then click the online services tab, and discontinue.
    Before doing that, flag or note the last transaction in your register.  Then when you restart downloading you can identify duplicates by sorting your register in order of entry, and deleting those after the flagged one.

Quicken Business & Personal Subscription, Windows 11 Home

Answers

• Bob_L
    Bob_L SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I would discontinue downloading for that bank/account, and then add it back in again after the credentials have been changed at the bank.  Right click the account in the account bar and choose edit/delete account.  Then click the online services tab, and discontinue.
    Before doing that, flag or note the last transaction in your register.  Then when you restart downloading you can identify duplicates by sorting your register in order of entry, and deleting those after the flagged one.

Quicken Business & Personal Subscription, Windows 11 Home

This discussion has been closed.