Some rent income entries using Rental Center do not show up in bank account register. Why?

Options
Windows 10 ver 1903 (OS Built 18362.720)
Quicken 2020 ver R25.21 Built 27.1.25.21
Appears there are multiple ways to enter rental income. Bank account register, Rental Center screen, and Add Transactions pull down menu in Rental Center. Does it matter which one I use? I notice some entries don't show up in register when entered from Add Transactions in Rental Center and vice versa. I must be doing something wrong.

Comments

• Quicken Diana
    Options

jfaison698

Hello, thank you for reaching out in our Community! All three of the options that you mentioned for entering a rental payment should give you the same result, which is a transaction entry in the register as well as a documentation in the Rental Property tab accordingly. I’m sure you’ve noticed when entering the payment in the Rent Center, there a few options and selections that need to be made. One selection to be made is the bank account that you want the payment to go to. If you are documenting a payment in the Rental Center and it is not showing the appropriate register, I would start here.

Is there any other information that you can provide that could help me understand what is going on? Does anything look off?

-              Quicken Diana

This discussion has been closed.