Is anyone having problems with their planners?

My Tax Center and Lifetime Planner summary screens work fine but when I open the planners the screens have no data, just an X in the upper left corner. I'm running Windows 10 and Quicken Desktop Home, Business and Rental Property 2020, v R25.21

Best Answer

• DesertRat
    DesertRat Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Problem solved. I uninstalled the software and restored from my backup file. Everything appears to be working again.

Answers

• DesertRat
    DesertRat Member ✭✭✭
    Here's a screenshot of my issue.
  • artg
    artg Member ✭✭✭✭
    Since late 2019 (about Oct-Nov time frame) I've had continual problems with the Tax Planner. Specifically, the Tax Planner (for an unexplained reason) either stopped or inaccurately imported tax related information from my transactions (executed and/or planned.) As a work around I've executed "User Entered" several times. If you're looking for more specific information I continue to "User Enter" for Taxable IRA/Pension Distributions and Withholding. This all started after an update in the time frame I noted. I'm extremely frustrated but am managing with meticulous user entered data.
  • DesertRat
    DesertRat Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Problem solved. I uninstalled the software and restored from my backup file. Everything appears to be working again.
This discussion has been closed.