Budget Category Picker not working

When I select "edit budget" the "select Categories button turns blue but nothing happens and the pop up is frozen for example the save and cancel buttons don't respond one way out is to ESC
Any ideas what is causing this

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Scott Homan

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. It sounds like each time you go into this menu it's completely frozen correct? Have you tried seeing if you were to make a new budget if you're able to  select them? Could you check which version you're on as well? If you go up to the top left and click on quicken -> About Quicken.  Did this also start happening recently?

Once you get a chance let us know and we'll see what we can do!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Scott Homan
    Scott Homan Member ✭✭
    So I closed down the program last night and opened it back up today and it looks like when I hit the "Select Category" button it opened up the category selector which it wasn't doing yesterday. I didn't have time this am to do much more than that. I will look it over again tonight. Yesterday I did try copying a budget and that one failed as well yesterday. looks to me like so stability issues one time yesterday it locked up the whole program and had to force close on the Mac
This discussion has been closed.