Historical Data Access

Options
I've recently retired, closed my business and cancelled my Quicken Online subscription. However, my account appears to have been blocked and I now find I can't access over 20 years worth of data and history anymore. How can I re-establish access to my historical data?

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you cancelled your subscription and it has in effect expired, online access to web or smartphone applications is out the door. And, you never had the full data file available on the web / mobile apps anyway, due to to volume restrictions.
    You can still access your data using Quicken on Windows or the Mac and view your history. However, if you downgraded your subscription to the Starter Edition prior to cancelling it, you will only be able to view transactions, but not make any changes.
    When you try to access your data, what exact kind of error messages do you get?
    Can you capture a screen image snapshot and post it here in your next comment?
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you using Quicken or maybe QuickBooks?  Quicken is not only online.  Quicken is a Desktop program and you can always access your data even if you do not renew or buy a newer version.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

This discussion has been closed.