Quicken Bill Manager icons explanation

I would like if somebody could explain to me what the Quicken Bill Manager icons represent.

I am including a screen shot for reference.

I am seeing what looks to be a paper airplane with a green arrow, and one with a green checkmark.

Neither of these have yet cleared the bank.

I am going to call the vendor tomorrow to see if they have received them.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @lp110118,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

If I'm not mistaken, the one with the checkmark means that the payment has been successfully sent and the one with the arrow means that it's in progress. Once they have posted on the bank's side and are downloaded to Quicken, the orange paper airplane will turn blue.

You can also hover your cursor over the icon (without clicking on it) and it should show you a small dialogue box to explain what the icon means.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• lp110118
    lp110118 Member ✭✭
    Hi Anja,

Unfortunately, in Quicken Mac, the version information attached here, does not have any hover-over information.

Let me know the path to get to this in Quicken Help, because I could not find it.

If it's not documented, it's tribal knowledge.
  • Quicken Anja
    edited April 2020
    This is what I mean by hovering your cursor over the icon without clicking it.

I don't personally use Quicken Bill Manager, so I am only able to demonstrate this with the icons that I do have. However, hovering the cursor over any transaction icon, as shown above, will reveal the dialogue box that gives an explanation as to what the icon means.

I hope this clarifies things.

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja

• lp110118
    lp110118 Member ✭✭
    Hi Anja,

I was not able to see hover-overs for these icons on Quicken Mac. I am running Quicken Mac subscription.

Are you running on Mac?

Good day.

Lou
  • Quicken Anja
    Yes, the screenshot I included in my previous response is from Quicken for Mac.

"Hovering over" just means placing your cursor (your mouse-arrow) on the icon without clicking on the icon. If you do this and wait for a second, it will show you a dialogue box that explains what the icon means.

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja

• lp110118
    lp110118 Member ✭✭
    Hi Anja,

I re-installed Quicken Mac, and now I can see hover-overs for these bill paying icons, be they slow to popup, about 2.5 seconds.
This discussion has been closed.