My One Step frozen and doesn't work. Just started and frozen and I need to close Quicken.
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: One Step Update - Multiple PSECU Accounts.
Since last week my One Step keep frozen and doesn't work. Just started and frozen and I need to close Quicken.
I reported but still not working.0
Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
Hello @Fabiana Rivarola
Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. Have you been having issues since updating recently? Could you check which version you're on by going across the top to help -> About quicken.
One thing you can also try is a validate and repair to see if we can speed it back up.
- Go to File > File Operations > Copy (do not choose Year End Copy for this procedure).
- Leave all the settings, including file name and checkboxes, at their default (change nothing on this screen). Simply click OK.
- After the Copy is complete, choose to Open New Copy.
- In the New Copy, go to File > File Operations > Validate & Repair > Validate to ensure there are no lingering issues with the data in this file.
- If your issue was with Investment account(s) slowness or other data issues with an investment account, be sure to also select Rebuild Lots during this procedure.
- After the Validation process is finished, you will see the Data_Log appear in a Notepad window. This file is a summary of the Validation results.
- Review the Data_Log.txt for messages pertaining to the quality of your data and resolve any that are advised with instructions you should follow.
Please let us know if this helps resolve the issue for you.
This discussion has been closed.