home screen showing uncategorized transactions that aren't there?

Options
Hello, My home screen overview keeps showing me 39 uncategorized transactions (during the past 12 months), but when I click on them there are not any uncategorized transactions to deal with. When I search "uncategorized" I find only 1 transaction from 2003?

Thank you
Pamela

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Diana
    Quicken Diana Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

pamela77

Thank you for reaching out in the Community, though I’m sorry you are experiencing this issue. It sounds as though some categories were deleted, and though a new one was assigned, they became “stuck” as uncategorized. Or perhaps they were “stuck” from being uncategorized as they came in from the financial institution. I suggest trying a Validate and Repair to correct this. Please follow the steps outlined here: https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

If these steps do not resolve the problem, please let me know so that I can further assist you.

Thank you

-          Quicken Diana

• pamela77
    pamela77 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you I will look carefully, but this says it is for windows and I am on a mac. Should I still follow these instructions?

I have done a great deal of work since the issue started happening, so I don't want to go back to an easier file, but I will look carefully at the other instructions. Thank you
This discussion has been closed.