home screen showing uncategorized transactions that aren't there?

Hello, My home screen overview keeps showing me 39 uncategorized transactions (during the past 12 months), but when I click on them there are not any uncategorized transactions to deal with. When I search "uncategorized" I find only 1 transaction from 2003?

Thank you
Pamela

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Diana
    Quicken Diana Alumni mod

pamela77

Thank you for reaching out in the Community, though I’m sorry you are experiencing this issue. It sounds as though some categories were deleted, and though a new one was assigned, they became “stuck” as uncategorized. Or perhaps they were “stuck” from being uncategorized as they came in from the financial institution. I suggest trying a Validate and Repair to correct this. Please follow the steps outlined here: https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

If these steps do not resolve the problem, please let me know so that I can further assist you.

Thank you

-          Quicken Diana

• pamela77
    pamela77 Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you I will look carefully, but this says it is for windows and I am on a mac. Should I still follow these instructions?

I have done a great deal of work since the issue started happening, so I don't want to go back to an easier file, but I will look carefully at the other instructions. Thank you
This discussion has been closed.