Missing Account: Bill & Income Reminders, For Account dropdown selection

Options
Using R26.21

My Credit Card account does not appear as an option to show balance forecasts on the Bill & Income Reminders screen.

On this screen, on the bottom it will display balance forecasts for an account selected from a drop-down placed on the lower left area with the caption For Account. While my checking account and other accounts that should be hidden show up, my credit card does not.

Is this a known issue, or is there something I can do to fix it? The specific credit card is from Ollo, so they do not have quicken compatible online services.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hello @kendrayk,

Thank you for visiting the Community and posting your issue, although I apologize that you're experiencing these difficulties in Quicken.

To better understand the issue, has this account ever appeared as an option in balance forecasts, or is this new behavior?

You may consider following the steps outlined in this FAQ to reinstall the latest mondo patch, as well as run a validate and repair on your data file. 

Let us know how it goes!

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• kendrayk
    kendrayk Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions!

Reinstalled the patch and completed the validation steps as recommended. No change.

I had never tried to have the balance forecast show for a Credit Account on the Bill & Income Reminders screen before, so it is not a change in behavior as far as I know.

Any other thoughts?
This discussion has been closed.