Investment Transactions

I have not been updating the accounts since I started in 2015 (didnt know I was supposed to). I started going back to the last time they were updated and I'm pretty sure I have screwed this up worse than it was. Should I go to Quicken class for this? I dont even know where to begin. There are so many different investment accounts

Comments

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not been updating the accounts since I started in 2015 (didnt know I was supposed to). 

I don't know that you were "supposed to" either.  What would be your purpose in tracking those investment accounts?  Would the information be valuable or important to you?  Would you do something with it?

I started going back to the last time they were updated and I'm pretty sure I have screwed this up worse than it was. 

That is certainly possible and sometimes easy to do.  That what backups are for.  They are like friends.  You can't have too many of them.

Should I go to Quicken class for this? 

I don't know of any specific Quicken classes, though your local community college, library, or senior center might offer something - but not likely in these current times.  YouTube and similar videos are available.  Books are also valuable - The Official Guide, or Quicken for Dummies, etc.

This discussion has been closed.