Error when syncing

It displays an error in my checking account. The date and amount are correct and when I hot apply it does not correct the error and will not sync. The indication is Illegal Operation (0)

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @NWAres596,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

In order for me to better assist you, I would like to ask for some clarification first. Does the error occur after a one-step update and is it displayed next to your checking account's name in the update summary? Or are you referring to a Quicken Cloud sync error?

Also, if you don't mind, could you provide a screenshot of the error, please?

Thank you,

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• NWAres596
    NWAres596 Member ✭✭
    The error occurs when doing the cloud sync, it shows the error and the only way to get around it is to choose later to allow me to sign off. I do the one step update and all other accounts are working fine its only when I try to sign off that the error occurs.
  • NWAres596
    NWAres596 Member ✭✭
    Yes that worked! Thanks for your help.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Perfect! No problem. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.