Some recorded transactions not showing on the Calendar

I have recently noticed that some recorded transactions are not showing on the Calendar after they are entered, either from the calendar or in the account register. I called in about this and we tried several things. The last thing was basically to live with it or start over with a new Quicken file. This was not acceptable, I have 28 years of data in Quicken. The case number was 7643601. I expect a response back about this.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's start with some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• gary.tynes
    gary.tynes Member ✭✭
    I did the update download, installed it and rebooted. There was not change. I did not do the rest of the process talking about revalidating the file, I did that the other day when I was on the phone with Support.
  • jbmeador
    jbmeador Member
    I have the same problem. It started with the mid April update. I was hoping the latest update resolved the problem but it does not. The issue is only with my checking account. Credit cards are fine.
  • gary.tynes
    gary.tynes Member ✭✭
    I have found that if I open a test checking account, it does update the calendar. Was thinking about starting to use a new account to work around this but I so far am not wanting to do that. Will wait a while to see if they fix it.
  • Paul Nibur
    Paul Nibur Member ✭✭✭
    > @gary.tynes said:
    > I have recently noticed that some recorded transactions are not showing on the Calendar after they are entered, either from the calendar or in the account register. I called in about this and we tried several things. The last thing was basically to live with it or start over with a new Quicken file. This was not acceptable, I have 28 years of data in Quicken. The case number was 7643601. I expect a response back about this.

I have the same issue. The instant I enter a transaction from the calendar, it disappears from the calendar even tho I have the "show recorded transactions in calendar" option selected. This issue just started after I downloaded quicken from quicken's website as part of installing on a new computer. Going through all the steps in Troubleshooting 101 seems to me that Quicken is passing the buck, and for sure I'm not about to start over with a new file after years and years of using quicken.
  • gary.tynes
    gary.tynes Member ✭✭
    Still no change to this. Very frustrating.
  • jbmeador
    jbmeador Member
    Yes extremely frustrating!!
This discussion has been closed.