Transactions downloading into wrong Quicken account

Options
I bank with Coastal Federal Credit Union and in the last few weeks my money market and checking accounts started downloading transactions into the wrong account. I have tried deleting the accounts and adding them one by one but it still does the same thing. These accounts have worked for over a year.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @bcd_2004

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. That is quite odd. Since the downloads are going into the wrong accounts we're likely going to need to load up a backup prior to when this started happening.  If you're unsure how to do this the article can be found here. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-backup-or-restore-your-quicken-data

After that we can deactivate and reactivate the accounts and make sure they're getting linked to the correct area.  I've linked the articles up above on how to deactivate and reactivate the accounts in case you weren't sure. There's steps for both mac and windows depending on which platform you're using. 

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @bcd_2004

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. That is quite odd. Since the downloads are going into the wrong accounts we're likely going to need to load up a backup prior to when this started happening.  If you're unsure how to do this the article can be found here. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-backup-or-restore-your-quicken-data

After that we can deactivate and reactivate the accounts and make sure they're getting linked to the correct area.  I've linked the articles up above on how to deactivate and reactivate the accounts in case you weren't sure. There's steps for both mac and windows depending on which platform you're using. 

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.