Windows shuts Down Quicken when I hit the Investments tab

Options
For the past couple of days, Windows shuts down my online version of Quicken Premier whenever I hit the Investments tab. Do I have an improper setting or is there a wider software problem?

Comments

• Quicken Hugh
    Quicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello Ford, 
    Thank you for posting about your concern. To better help you troubleshoot this, may we start with a bit more information please? (Help > About Quicken) What edition/year/version/build of Quicken are you using? Is this only occurring with the Online version of Quicken, or also on your desktop version? And just to check, please review this article to make sure all the correct accounts are being synced from your desktop to Quicken Web.

It is unexpected that Windows shuts down my online version of Quicken whenever you hit the Investments tab. (It is your online version of Quicken - https://app.quicken.com/ - , not the desktop software, correct?) Has something recently changed on your Windows machine?

Please post additional details so we might better help you, and/or you are always welcome to contact support directly for one-on-one help.
  • ford070678
    ford070678 Member
    Options
    Hi Hugh,

It's my Desktop version.

Nothing's changed on my machine that I'm aware of.
  • ford070678
    ford070678 Member
    Options
    Only happens when I hit the Investing tab; all others open as usual.
  • Quicken Hugh
    Quicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi Ford, 
    OK, focusing only on your desktop software:
    If you will please, let's run a few tests to see if we can help you further. Please follow through each step outlined in this article as the behavior described is unexpected.

If, after running through each step in the article, Quicken continues to unexpectedly close, then you might have to look more deeply to see if something on your Windows machine has changed or if something is unexpectedly blocking Quicken from working properly.

Do you get any error messages at all? And to help us help you:  To better help you troubleshoot this, may we start with a bit more information please? (Help > About Quicken) What edition/year/version/build of Quicken are you using?