Can't Get Apple Card Monthly QFX Files to Import

Now that Apple Card exports monthly QFX-format statements, I want to add my card as an account in Quicken 2020. I can't make this work and wonder if someone can explain what to do.
I have exported all of my monthly QFX files from Apple Card on my phone and moved them to my iMac. However, Quicken will only allow me to import one QFX file, doing nothing when I try to import the other months.
Can someone provide the right method for doing this, or is something broken?
In Quicken I'm selecting Apple Card as my bank, and Quicken will allow me to drag one of the QFX files into the well on the account setup screen. Everything seems to be processed correctly (though I have to manually change my Live Balance). However, when I import any of the other months' QFX files, nothing happens.
Help?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• robbyberman27
    robbyberman27 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Dennis@1: Brilliant. That did it. I created a new account and set an opening balance of $0.00 on the first day of the month in which the account opened, on the 21st. After that, I could just drag each monthly QFX file into the account register. Easy. Thanks so much.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to add a new credit card account in my Quicken Subscription (2020) for Windows is showing Apple Card as an available bank.
    If you still need help, please call Quicken Support on the phone and let them walk you through the process.
  • Dennis@1
    Dennis@1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    It may have something to do with the dates of the transactions your importing. Make sure the opening date of the account in Quicken is earlier than the transactions you're trying to import. If your starting from scratch adding the account, import the oldest QFX transactions first.
  • robbyberman27
    robbyberman27 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Dennis@1: Brilliant. That did it. I created a new account and set an opening balance of $0.00 on the first day of the month in which the account opened, on the 21st. After that, I could just drag each monthly QFX file into the account register. Easy. Thanks so much.
This discussion has been closed.