Why do I see only Rental Property Expenses and not Rental Property Income

I've looked everywhere to show Rental Property Income and can't seem to figure out how. I see Rental Property Expenses. What am I missing? Thanks

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are your Rental Income transactions properly categorized as such, using a category with an assigned Schedule E tax line item?

Quicken Help! (Quicken for Windows)

If you're unsure on how to do something, you can find more information about a specific task, function, feature or report in Quicken Help.
    To access Quicken Help simply press the F1 key from anywhere in Quicken (or click Help in the Menu bar, then click Quicken Help).
    Use the Contents tab to see the available books in Quicken Help. Click on one of the books to open it. Click on a chapter to drill down to more details.
    Or use the Search tab to search using keywords, e.g., "buy security".
    Some Quicken view screens may have a blue (or yellow) button with a question mark. Click it to get view - specific help.

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Hi @normdelage, and @Josh_Stiller,

When you enter rental income, are you using the Rent Center (i.e. the Rental Tab that is located on the top ribbon - see attachment)?  If not, where and how re you recording rental income?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• normdelage
    normdelage Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the replies, I've figured it out. Not sure why Quicken makes it so difficult and is not more intuitive.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies, I've figured it out. Not sure why Quicken makes it so difficult and is not more intuitive.

In case someone else encounters the same problem, would you mind telling us more about the "I've figured it out" part? What was it that was wrong?
    Thanks,
    UKR
This discussion has been closed.