How to make check payee and addressee different

When setting up a bill reminder, how do you make the addressee in the address different from the payee. Example, for income tax payments to the IRS, the payee is "United States Treasury", but the addressee is "Internal Revenue Service Center."
Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    HI @DuSwede,

Can you give us some more details? 

Can you confirm that you are using Q for Windows and tell me which version?

Are you just setting up a bill reminder?  If so, what screen are you looking at that asks for an address?

Thanks,

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• DuSwede
    DuSwede Member
    Thanks for both of your timely responses.

To Frankx:

I am using Quicken 2020 Windows subscription version R27.28. I was trying to figure out how to edit the address in a specific bill reminder to yield the address of the Internal Revenue Service as the addressee and not the payee (United States Treasury) as the addressee.

To Rocket J Squirrel:

Thanks for your suggestions. I tried them both and both produced just what I wanted. I appreciate your prompt response and for the short cut as well.

I am all set. You both have a pleasant evening! :)
    DuSwede
This discussion has been closed.