Can’t login to investing.quicken.com

Since 7/8/2020, when trying to login on to online portfolio using either Windows PC (Firefox or Chrome), or iPad (using Safari), I now get:

Error
Unexpected System Error
Sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact your administrator for assistance and provide the reference number below to help locate and correct the problem.
Reference#: aeukqr
Copyright © 2003-2017. Ping Identity Corporation. All rights reserved.

Reference number changes with each attempt. Same problem whether VPN off or on. No recent changes to my security software.

Best Answer

• dlaccounts
    dlaccounts Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Yes, able to log in now. Thank you for your prompt help.

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @dlaccounts

Thank you for reporting this error to the community, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

Our Teams are currently investigating this error and have opened a ticket with our service partners to investigate and resolve this as soon as possible.

Please allow up to 48 hrs and then attempt to sign-in once again.

I hope this information is helpful and please let us know if there are any further questions/concerns that the community may assist with.

Thank you again,

Sarah
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello again @dlaccounts

We've received notification that this issue should now be resolved and you should no longer receive an error when logging into investing.quicken.com.

Please attempt to sign-in again and let us know if you continue to experience this issue.

Sarah
  • dlaccounts
    dlaccounts Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Yes, able to log in now. Thank you for your prompt help.
This discussion has been closed.