Sync pending

Options
After years of using Quicken installed on my computer, I began the subscription version in March 2020. I back up my files to my iCloud account. All the files since March have "sync pending" associated with them. They show up on my computer but not on my iPhone. Are the backup files there, or are they not? Is there something I need to do to make sure they are there? "Sync pending" does not sound very permanent to me, and I find nothing about it when I search the term. Thanks.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @eleroy44

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. With the Icloud storage i'm not too familiar how it works on the mobile side with syncing but generally on the computer I believe you'll see see the small icon with a sync icon next to the file when they are normally synced. One thing I would recommend is try moving the backups around to see if you're able to get them to show the correct icon. I would try inside of your documents folder as it's easy to reach.

Alternatively if you would like a bit more information on Icloud syncing  I would recommend contacting Apple support as they'll have more expertise on what could be causing it to stay in the sync pending state.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.