USAA Account Balance Not Displaying Correctly In Account Bar -- Anyone Else?

A couple of days ago, the balance which displays for my USAA checking account in the Account Bar changed to 17 apparently random digits rather than the correct account balance which displays as the "online balance" at the bottom of the register display. Although I would love my net worth to be that high, a true representation of my balance would be appreciated :) I'm assuming this is a USAA issue, but I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing it.

Best Answer

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @chambal,

Are all of the balances that are displayed at the bottom of the register correct - i.e. the the running balance (in the column after the last entry), the "Online Balance", and the "Ending Balance"?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• chambal
    chambal Member
    Thank you for pointing me in the right direction! I ended up restoring Quicken from a backup, and everything is working fine.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @chambal,

Glad to hear that it worked.  Also glad to hear that you had a recent backup.  My MO is you can NEVER have enough bckups!

Take care,

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.