Morgan Stanley not able to update

Scott
Scott Member ✭✭✭
Seems when I get a Quicken update I end up with some residual problem. Currently, after the last update, I cannot update Morgan Stanley. I deactivated, reset the cloud account and resynced, actived...and so on. The error looks like it's an issue with the information it's logging in with. However, it worked fine before and I can log in fine at Morgan Stanley's web site. OL-301-A appears to be related when I mouse over the account after it fails. The messages used to be more clear and descript.

Chat help is pretty much useless and they simply walk away from the chat randomly. I can see why we cannot leave feedback. Very poor support.

Best Answers

• Scott
    Scott Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Calling them did the track. Looks like it was a change in format for the account number.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Online Service access to Morgan Stanley has been flaky for about a week.  The issue does not appear to be related to the staged R28.10 update.  
  • Scott
    Scott Member ✭✭✭
    Hmm...I'll reach out to them. Quicken said nothing about this and my two attempts to get help from them were different approaches and not finished. They both just ended the chat which I've never had happen before with Quicken.
  • Scott
    Scott Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Calling them did the track. Looks like it was a change in format for the account number.
  • garnerdr64
    garnerdr64 Member
    Why does Morgan Stanley not appear in the list of available Financial Institutions? I called MS and they said it was a Quicken problem
  • Scott
    Scott Member ✭✭✭
    For me when I add a brokerage I just start to type in the name and it pulls up the closest choices. Morgan Stanley Wealth Management should come up.
This discussion has been closed.