Why is Quicken suddenly asking me to sign-in when I start it

Options
Over the last few times I've started Quicken Deluxe 2020 - version R28.16, build 27.1.28.16, it's asked me to enter my password. That would be OK (sort of) but Quicken seems to take forever to accept the password. I end up having to close Quicken and restart it. Then it acts like I'm a new user of the product. I click "Done" and I'm back to normal. Any idea why this is happening? Its annoying.

Rob

Answers

• miklk
    miklk SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
  • Robert Gordon
    Robert Gordon Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for your reply but Quicken says it's up to date. The version of the Mondo patch matches the build number. I can't remember the last time Quicken asked me to enter a password.
  • BK
    BK Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did you update directly via the program update feature, or via downloading and installing the mondo patch? If the former, then I follow @miklk 's recommendation and reinstall using the Mondo Patch. Mondo Patch installation always works better. After that sign-out completely and sign back in. Good luck.
    - QWin Deluxe user since 2010, US subscription on Win11
    - I don't use Cloud Sync, Mobile & Web, Bill Pay/Mgr

• Robert Gordon
    Robert Gordon Member ✭✭
    Options
    I let the program update itself when it wants to. I'll try the Mondo patch; thanks to both of your for you input.

Rob
This discussion has been closed.