Quicken ending reconcile balance does not match statement

Options
13»

Answers

• ealvin45
    ealvin45 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Frank, I've completed all of my reconciliations, and as expected, everything is now perfect.

While this is a big relief to me, the emotion I'm feeling right now is not elation, but gratitude. Gratitude that I was so fortunate to find someone with the expertise, kindness and patience that you exhibited while guiding me through what had to have been a trying experience.

I am so lucky to have found you and I can't describe my appreciation. There is no doubt in my mind that you're one those special people who make the world a better place because of your presence.

Please take care, stay safe and I wish you every blessing you so richly deserve.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi again @ealvin45,

I am very happy that your account is once again reconciled - is has been quite a long journey working through this problem.

However, it was a pleasure for me to work through this with you.  What I have learned from our journey is that you are a very kind, thoughtful, and special person.  In this day and age, it seems like there are fewer and fewer really nice people, like you.

I wish you and your family all the best.  If you ever have additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out.  In the meantime take care, keep safe, and thanks so much for the very kind words!

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.