Investments Do Not Sync to the Web

Options
I use Win10 on PC desktop, Quicken H&B updated today. I just started trying to see Quicken on my laptop using app.Quicken.com. While Q desktop shows it is syncing my investment accounts, only the cash balances show up. None of the investment totals are show, either in each account (all at one investment house) or in total. One reason I want the Cloud access is to check investment performance while I travel. I checked that Sync is on, did a Sync Now, closed out and reran OSU, closed and restarted the app on the laptop, and it still show "No Accounts" in the Investment Summary. All investment accounts are checked to Sync. What am I missing?

Best Answers

• jander
    jander Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you! In going through that procedure, I had one category left over from my 1997-2019 data that kept hanging up the sync. I had not been able to fix it, but this time I got the transactions migrated to a newly named category and deleted the old one. That cleared the way for me to get to the Reset your cloud data command, which I could not access in earlier attempts. Now the balances in all my accounts in the cloud look much more normal. I still have to adapt to the cloud formatting that changes the manner in which everything is displayed. But I have the data I seek. Thanks again for your prompt and helpful answer!

Answers

• jander
    jander Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you! In going through that procedure, I had one category left over from my 1997-2019 data that kept hanging up the sync. I had not been able to fix it, but this time I got the transactions migrated to a newly named category and deleted the old one. That cleared the way for me to get to the Reset your cloud data command, which I could not access in earlier attempts. Now the balances in all my accounts in the cloud look much more normal. I still have to adapt to the cloud formatting that changes the manner in which everything is displayed. But I have the data I seek. Thanks again for your prompt and helpful answer!
This discussion has been closed.