Data will not show in my register that comes from Deposits or transfer accounts

Options
My data that comes over from a transfer account, such as a credit card, will no longer show up in my bank register. Also Deposits have stopped showing up. Anyone know how to get those items to show again.

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "My data that comes over from a transfer account, such as a credit card, will no longer show up in my bank register."
    How are you making entries into Quicken?  Are you making your own manual entries, (unlikely), or are you counting on "downloads" to make entries for you?  I'd say your terminology seems backwards as the typical transfer between a checking account and a credit card account originates in the checking Account, (a payment, and would show up first in the checking Account if the checking Account is with a different financial institution than the one issuing the credit card), and then would show up in the credit card Account.
    If you are relying on downloads to make entries into Quicken for you that sounds like a OFX log problem, though that does seem unlikely.  When did this begin?  Name of bank involved?
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is your account filtered or sorted in a different order?  Try clicking the Date column heading to sort by date.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.