Check Printing

I can't seem to figure out the check printing module. I have business checks that are printed 3 to a page. They are not anything special. Just checks 3 to a page in a binder.
The page is 9" x 8 1/4".
3 Checks to a page.
each check is 8 1/4" by 3"

The sample check Quicken prints has the the address where the check is going printing around the
FOR________________________-line ipm the check AKA

and the
We appreciate your business down right about where the routing numbers are printed!!

How can I fix this or adjust it enough for it to work? Thank you

Best Answer

• Snowman
    Snowman Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020 Answer ✓
    Printed checks must be from a vendor that prints checks for Quicken.  It does not sound like the checks that you have meet that criteria so there is no way to use your checks with Quicken.  You will have to have new checks printed that are Quicken compatible.

Answers

• Snowman
    Snowman Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020 Answer ✓
    Printed checks must be from a vendor that prints checks for Quicken.  It does not sound like the checks that you have meet that criteria so there is no way to use your checks with Quicken.  You will have to have new checks printed that are Quicken compatible.
  • Ahmed
    Ahmed Member ✭✭
    I liked the response even thou i "didn't" like the response. These programs should be flexible. Just how we can make alignment adjustments. They could have easily done that to adjust the alignment of the lines separately.

Thank you for the help thou
This discussion has been closed.