After Resetting Cloud Data, Investment accounts don't sync

back2jack
back2jack Member ✭✭
Prior to resetting, my investment transaction accounts did sync. Now they don't. The Cash accounts sync, but the accounts containing the individual investment transactions don't. This is happening despite the fact that the account have been selected to be sync.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @back2jack

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. It is odd that he account isn't syncing anymore. One thing that we could try is deselecting the investment accounts from syncing and then again resetting the accounts. Afterwards we can try re adding the investment accounts again to see if they're able to be synced.

Although you've kind of done this in your previous attempt could you try it once more so we're able to see if they have the issue again.  Once you get a chance let us know how it goes! If you do have more issues we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• back2jack
    back2jack Member ✭✭
    Your suggestion seems to have worked. But it's strange, since I've been syncing accounts for many years. I was trying over the weekend when the market is closed. Could that have anything to do with it? Thanks for your help.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @back2jack

I'm glad you were able to get it back up and running. I think the original sync you my have done may have just not gotten the accounts the first time more likely than not. If you do run into any other issues please let us know!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.