Split Transactions

Options
I used quicken split transaction function today for the first time after many monmths. I started the split transaction, left home and came back to find a messed page I don't know how to go back and make it look like before I started split transaction. This is what the partial snip of the page looks like. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The easiest way to revert any change to the Quicken file is to restore a Quicken file backup saved before the change was made: select File > Backup and Restore > Restore from Backup File...
  • Andy_G
    Andy_G Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks. I think you pointed to a solution that is within my skillset (however small). So the attached image shows that the last file backed up was on 9-23-20 at 8:29 pm. I think I was out then. If I open the file and its not the one, then I just go to the earlier one till get the correct file? Also, I assume Quicken works with local time as shown on my PC.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Andy_G said:
    Thanks. I think you pointed to a solution that is within my skillset (however small). So the attached image shows that the last file backed up was on 9-23-20 at 8:29 pm. I think I was out then. If I open the file and its not the one, then I just go to the earlier one till get the correct file? Also, I assume Quicken works with local time as shown on my PC.
    Correct and correct.

I suggest saving a backup (press Ctrl + B) before making any significant changes to your Quicken file.  
  • Andy_G
    Andy_G Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks. I will give it a go tomorrow and follow your suggestions.
This discussion has been closed.