Can't setup 'Bank of America - quicken'

Routine account update from banks after update to 5.18.1 and hiding some accounts. quicken 5.18.1 Macos 10.15.7. "Server communication error. Quicken encountered an error while communicating with our servers. ... AGGREGRATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_ACCOUNT_NOT_FOUND:api.database.account.notfound" Thank you folks!

Best Answer

• Thorium
    Thorium Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I unhid accounts and that seemed to fix the issue. We have several BOA accounts via three separate BOA IDs and some of the accounts show up in multiple BOA IDs if that makes sense. Anyway, thanks all!!!!

Answers

• Thorium
    Thorium Member ✭✭
    Server communication error... Sorry, but we can not process your MFA answers now. Please try again later.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Thorium

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. For the specific error we're going to need to contact  Quicken Support via chat or phone. Something on our side needs to be checked so that we're able to get your connected to Bank of America. When you have a chance to contact support let us know how it goes! I'll also leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

• Thorium
    Thorium Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I unhid accounts and that seemed to fix the issue. We have several BOA accounts via three separate BOA IDs and some of the accounts show up in multiple BOA IDs if that makes sense. Anyway, thanks all!!!!
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @Thorium

It sounds like you may have had some old accounts then that you may have just not disconnected. I'm glad you were able to find them! Just incase I'll leave you the link down below on how to deactivate the downloads for accounts. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.