Are your Mutual Fund Prices Downloading as of 10/01/2020?

William Day
William Day Member ✭✭✭✭
Last week Quicken (Mac) was not downloading mutual fund prices; that issue was fixed late last week.  On 09/30/2020 (Quarter end) my mutual fund prices failed to download again - I thought that this might have been due to quarter-end processing.  But when this occurred again on 10/01/2020 I began to suspect that the issue we experienced last week with mutual fund prices not downloading had resurfaced.  Is anyone finding that mutual fund prices are no longer downloading as of 10/01/2020?

Answers

• William Day
    William Day Member ✭✭✭✭
    I am running on Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7.
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got mine on Windows Quicken.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• jonboy
    jonboy Member ✭✭
    I am using Quicken 2020 for Mac latest version. Yes not all but most Security prices failed to download. The last price download was on the 9/29/2020. Some prices are downloading but not all. I was thinking it was a setting on my computer until I read this thread. I sure hope they resolve this soon.
  • William Day
    William Day Member ✭✭✭✭
    jonboy, There is a temporary work-around to getting the mutual fund prices that didn't download.
    (1) Select <Window> <Securities>
    (2) locate the security in question & Double-click it
    (3) this should present you with a "security window". 
    (4) Select <Options>
    (5) Select "Rebuild History"
    (6) Select "Done"
    the price should now be populated in the "Investing Portfolio" presentation
    This has to be done for each mutual fund price that was not populated when you selected the "Download Circle"

Its a pain, but is working for me.
  • monksohm
    monksohm Member ✭✭
    Same problem with the last successful update as of Sept. 29. Rebuild works but updates on a subsequent day still not working. Only some but not all stock, ETFs or Fund price updates working on US or Canadian exchanges. I have a note into support.
This discussion has been closed.