No Quicken Subscription ebill?

I try to set up ebills for anyone I pay i.e. Comcast, Hulu, etc. Why is is that Quicken has no eBill option? Thy are the creators of this product, so it seems odd.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @kmcgushin2020

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. While quicken does not offer to be connected through the bills and reminder connection the program itself does have a reminder set when your subscription renewal is coming up. I believe a month prior to the renewal you'll see a notification come up that'll remind you of the upcoming renewal date. If you do need a further reminder though I would recommend setting up a bill reminder so you're able to plan in the future if needed. If you do have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @kmcgushin2020

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. While quicken does not offer to be connected through the bills and reminder connection the program itself does have a reminder set when your subscription renewal is coming up. I believe a month prior to the renewal you'll see a notification come up that'll remind you of the upcoming renewal date. If you do need a further reminder though I would recommend setting up a bill reminder so you're able to plan in the future if needed. If you do have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.