Honda Finance American - Owner CC-505

Options
So, for about 1.5 - 2 weeks now, I have been getting CC-505 for my Honda Finance American - Owner auto loan when updating. I know they made some changes on their website and I had to setup some security questions. Is this a Quicken problem or Honda Financial problem (or my problem?) I can't even go through setting up a "new" Honda Finance American - Owner account. Quicken states there is a problem (not my fault.) I am running the latest version for Windows.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you for your response.

If your financial institution has changed their URL, then it would require them to submit a request to have it changed within Quicken. For more detailed information regarding this topic, please, review this support article.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @kknj,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Please, review this error-specific support article regarding error CC-505.

As stated in the article, if the issue persists after following the instructions, you will need to reach out to Quicken Support for further assistance. This error will likely result in our support agents needing to collect and review your log files for escalation.

-Quicken Anja

• beachbumsteve
    beachbumsteve Member ✭✭
    Options
    I reported this 10/21. The new site is honda.com rather than hondafinancialservices.com. The old site was removed from Quicken bank list and not replaced.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you for your response.

If your financial institution has changed their URL, then it would require them to submit a request to have it changed within Quicken. For more detailed information regarding this topic, please, review this support article.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• beachbumsteve
    beachbumsteve Member ✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Options
    [removed-rant/speculation] 
This discussion has been closed.