Memorized Payee List - categories not showing (Q Win Canada)

Options
Ray Wilcock
Ray Wilcock Member ✭✭
Since I updated to to Release R 28.15, my memorized payee list will not show the categories associated with it. For both downloads from my bank as well as manual transaction inputs. I online chatted with a Quicken agent, however no luck with resolution. Any one else experiencing the same?

Best Answer

• Ray Wilcock
    Ray Wilcock Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi Gary, what I did was erase all my payees - over 1500. Started resetting them up and now the new ones work. Not a great solution, but I could not wait for Quicken support to fix this. Cheers

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• Ray Wilcock
    Ray Wilcock Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks. Will let u know.
  • Gary LaPalombara
    Options
    I am having the same issue for memorized transactions that contain a transfer account in category field. Has been happening for several weeks now. This did not use to happen. I am running quicken on Win 10 Home with all patches applied and up to date.
  • Ray Wilcock
    Ray Wilcock Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi Gary, what I did was erase all my payees - over 1500. Started resetting them up and now the new ones work. Not a great solution, but I could not wait for Quicken support to fix this. Cheers