Pay via Checkpay from Calendar

Options
Is there a way to pay via checkpay from the standard calendar? I don't see it as an option

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @John Wendt

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I was taking a look to see if I was able to enter a check pay from the Calendar and noticed I could enter it from the main Calendar screen but not clicking on the specific day as it won't let us add a bill reminder. I'll leave a photo down below showing where this is. If you could double check this as well to see if you're able to add check pay transactions from this area let me know.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @John Wendt

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I was taking a look to see if I was able to enter a check pay from the Calendar and noticed I could enter it from the main Calendar screen but not clicking on the specific day as it won't let us add a bill reminder. I'll leave a photo down below showing where this is. If you could double check this as well to see if you're able to add check pay transactions from this area let me know.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alternatively, right-click on a day box in the Calendar.
    Select Add Expense.
    Fill out the form. If the Account to use is your Check Pay - enabled checking account, then the Method/Check field will have an option "Pay (Quicken Pay/Check Pay)"
This discussion has been closed.