CC-511 with 4 Different Bank Downloads

Beginning on 11/7/20, I have 4 banks that no longer download transactions, with the same error CC-511. As of today 11/10/20, same situation. I have updated, restarted, etc. I had the bugsplat situation with Fidelity, which was fixed this morning (see different email thread) but it did not fix the 4 banks CC-511. I tried dis-connecting one of the banks, but it now won't let me re-hook up. I tried the re-setting option with all 4 of the banks and the button clicks, spins for 10 seconds then stops doing anything, no completion. I see the Quicken Bill Pay Manager option is available, which I had not noticed before, nor do I need or want to set-up - anything related to that update causing issues. I can log into the bank websites directly with no issues on any of the 4 banks.

I am on 2020 Quicken 27.129.22

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @T2Runner

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. With this specific error we're going to need to contact Quicken Support via chat or phone so that we're able to collect logs. There's something on our end that we'll need to change so we're able to get the accounts back up and running. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @T2Runner

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. With this specific error we're going to need to contact Quicken Support via chat or phone so that we're able to collect logs. There's something on our end that we'll need to change so we're able to get the accounts back up and running. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

• m_rowan
    m_rowan Member ✭✭
    Same thing except its about 10 accounts... started suddenly.. bank site works fine..can't reset
  • m_rowan
    m_rowan Member ✭✭
    PS, during chat 3 days ago, I was told 'we're having problems with <Bank>' .. in this case BofA
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    m_rowan said:
    Same thing except its about 10 accounts... started suddenly.. bank site works fine..can't reset

Are you having the exact same issue, "CC - 511 with multiple banks", as reported here, or are you running into the more recent problem with BofA downloading and different error codes, as reported here?
  • SteveE
    SteveE Member ✭✭
    I have been having the same problem for several months. Initially it was one or two accounts. Now it is 4.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    As earlier stated by @Quicken Francisco ...

During One Step Update from Quicken on your desktop / laptop, if you get error CC-501, CC-510 or CC-511 for all of your Express Web Connect - connected accounts from several banks while other bank accounts using Direct Connect or Web Connect work OK ...

• Please do not use any "Reset CC Credentials" instructions found here in the Community or any other methods to correct online banking errors. 
    • Instead, please call Support on the phone during posted hours of operation (Chat can't help).
      Phone Support has access to a tool that can "reset" the internal User profile on the server.
      https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

This discussion has been closed.