One Step Update not working (still)

I cannot get Quicken Deluxe to update my Edward Jones accounts . I have been using it for many years and has worked fine until the latest release R29.22. I have reset the accounts and deactivated. Some times the deactivate works but I have to relink all my accounts. Yesterday it worked fine after relinking, Today it does not work.

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @brill,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with this account.  Are you getting any error code when it fails to update?  Have you considered reaching out to Quicken Support?  Since this has been happening for some time - I would suggest that may be your best option.  Here's the LINK

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @brill,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with this account.  Are you getting any error code when it fails to update?  Have you considered reaching out to Quicken Support?  Since this has been happening for some time - I would suggest that may be your best option.  Here's the LINK

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.