Moving Securities from one account to another (Q Mac)

Options
mhorney
mhorney Member ✭✭
edited November 2020 in Investing (Mac)
How do I move securities, in my case mutual funds from one account to another? Long ago it was possible to do this by drag and drop, but this doesn't appear to be the case now.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @mhorney

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

It is correct that investment transactions may not be moved via drag and drop. However, you should be able to transfer shares, using the "Transfer Shares" option.

This can be located by creating a new transaction in a brokerage account and choosing "Transfer Shares."

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @mhorney

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

It is correct that investment transactions may not be moved via drag and drop. However, you should be able to transfer shares, using the "Transfer Shares" option.

This can be located by creating a new transaction in a brokerage account and choosing "Transfer Shares."

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • mhorney
    mhorney Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you. This helps.
This discussion has been closed.