why won't transactions download from financial institutions

Marcella
Marcella Member
Using a MacBook Pro OS 10.15.7. Quicken 2020 5.18.2

Updated transactions until Nov. 1. Now nothing. No errors show up.

Ideas?

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Marcella

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue.  I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like you've been having these issues for a bit. I think with how longs it's been it may be best to contact Quicken Support via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly.  I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @Marcella  You'll have to provide more information for anyone on this forum to try to offer any help. Name one or more of your financial institutions, and which connection method you have set for each of them. 

For connectivity issues like this, it's often best to find time to call Quicken Support (weekdays only) so a support representative can share your screen and help diagnose and hopefully fix what's wrong.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Marcella
    Marcella Member
    for instance, trying to update transactions from Chase credit card using quicken connect.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Marcella

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue.  I do apologize for the issue you're having. It sounds like you've been having these issues for a bit. I think with how longs it's been it may be best to contact Quicken Support via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly.  I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

This discussion has been closed.