when utilizing the bill reminder the last payee is being utilized as the payee. Which you then have

Options
when utilizing the bill reminder the last payee is being utilized as the payee. Which you then have to update manually, if you catch it. I do not know if this happening in the latest update, that i received as of 11/14/2020. Will check later.

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do you mean by "the last payee"?

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• ray_albert
    ray_albert Member ✭✭
    Options
    So if I modified the payee, then the next bill i select in the bill minder will have the last payee name and not the one from the bill minder.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @ray_albert

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is an odd issue you're having. I'm wondering here if we may be able to fix it by remaking the bill reminder. I would recommend trying this and then seeing if the new bill reminder has the same issues. 

Once you get the chance try remaking the reminder and let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.